If I say yes to people-pleasing, then what am I saying no to? When I say yes to something that I wanted to say no to:
- I get mad at myself
- I feel rushed
- I am over-whelmed
- I don’t have enough time
- I don’t get paid enough
- I resent being asked
- I question friendship
- I am being taken advantage
- I’m working Continue reading
SO YOU WANT TO BE A LEADER OR YOU WERE JUST PROMOTED AS A LEADER?
- What is your style?
- What do you want your leadership to look like?
- Will your style clash with your company’s culture?
- Will your style clash with your boss’s style?
- Let’s explore!
First of all, one must know themselves inside and out. Some of the following questions will help you know yourself better and perhaps give Continue reading
OR DO OTHERS IN YOUR COMPANY!
This is the criteria for deciding:
- Want to change something in your life! (WANT TO OR NEED TO.)
- Want more of something! (SOMETHING IS MISSING.)
- Tolerating too much! (HAVING A HARD TIME SAYING NO.)
- Want to switch careers! (NEED HELP SORTING OUT WHAT IS THE RIGHT PATH FOR YOU.)
- Want to improve their current career! (DESTINE FOR A PROMOTION BUT NOT RECOGNIZED.)
- Looking for larger Continue reading
You wish that you could break free? A coach can help.
External Characteristics – How you may appear to others:
Friendly – Courteous – Cooperative – Generous
Interested in others:
Popular – Work hard at pleasing others. Continue reading
put-offs; incompletes; irritants. Tolerations are things that bug us, sap our energy and could
be eliminated! Tasks that we haven’t completed, relationships that cause
friction, expectations of others that we don’t have to meet but can’t drop,
behavior of others that irritate or impede our progress or comfort. As much as 80% of our lives involve carrying tolerations
around. Tolerations are holes in our success cup, draining our
energy. In draining you—they make Continue reading