Clients who apply themselves to coaching have better focus, more time, and greater well-being and fulfillment. They learn to heighten their awareness of external and self-imposed obstacles and to cultivate an ability to respond to events and circumstances out of choice. They will receive support and acknowledgement. Ultimately, their lives will be more balanced and congruent with their values.
We are passionate about helping people sort through difficult issues and move forward in positive ways. We work with clients privately; some who are looking for help making decisions and tackling specific problems, others who are seeking more general support. We have coached clients in many areas, including:
- Personal development
- Career change
- Work-life balance
- Stress Management
- Interpersonal communication
- Self-awareness and self-acceptance
If you could use help with any of these kinds of issues, or if you are having trouble figuring out why life just isn’t going quite right, then get in touch with us and we can work together to improve your situation.
Coaching is a way of understanding people in their wholeness, followed by supportive actions and conversations consistent with that understanding. It is an interactive process that deeply involves and benefits both coach and client. The essence of coaching requires the coach to:
- Work intensely with people, utilizing powerful questions, to enable people to find answers themselves
- To hold the focus and maintain the momentum
Do I need a Coach? Questions to ask yourself:
- What is the biggest change I’d make in life, assuming I had enough support to do it right?
- What would be one of the first things that I would work on?
- What keeps me hesitating?
- How do I define success for myself at this stage of my life?
- What are the three biggest challenges I am facing right now in my life?
- How do I choose a coach?
Interview a potential coach. (Hopefully they offer a complimentary coaching session.)
Typically, coaching takes place over the phone. The client and coach establish the client’s values and goals and define the nature of the coaching relationship during a foundational session.